Easy and Delectable! Fun Finger Foods.
5 Smoked Salmon Slices (can be bought pre packaged in any store)
Option 1: STUFFED SMOKED SALMON
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 5 Mozzarella Balls (May use Burrata too! See suggested instructions below.)
- 5 Basil Leaves
- 5 Cherry Tomato Halves
- 5 Lettuce Leaves washed, dried and placed onto a plate.
Option 2: STUFFED SMOKED SALMON
- 6 ounces of tuna of choice
- 1/2 celery stick diced
- 1 Tablespoon almonds crushed
- 3 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro or 1 teaspoon fresh chopped cilantro
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
Combine all ingredients and follow instructions for rolling inside smoked salmon rolls.
Remove Salmon slices carefully from package and place into a bowl and add pepper, capers olive oil. Set aside.
Drain water from Mozzarella lightly season with salt.
Place salmon slice onto a plate and center mozzarella into the middle of salmon. Wrap salmon around mozzarella. Place basil leaf on a tomato half. Secure salmon wrapped mozzarella onto basil leaf and tomato half with a toothpick. Place appetizer onto individual lettuce leaves.
Another great appetizer: On a clean plate place 4-5 large lettuce leaves. Then place 4-5 thinly sliced Smoked Salmon Fillets. Lastly, layer with a slice of Burrata. For presentation: top off each layer with a halved cherry tomato and a 3 leaf basil.